Mid-Career Recruitment Recruitment Information
- Employee Status
- Salary increases
Salaries are increased annually (in principle)
Paid twice annually
- ※Standard annual bonus (6 months of salary) + special additional bonus (paid according to the company’s business results)
- Appraisal System
Contribution-oriented appraisal, core competence & SoftBank Values-oriented appraisal
- ※Access more information about the appraisal system here.
- Working Hours
In principle, 9:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. (comprising 7 hours 45 mins’ work and a break [usually 1 hour from 12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m.])
- ※Super Flextime System available (no core working hours)
- ※The standard working hours above do not apply in some departments where working hours are prescribed separately or shift work takes place
- ※Employees may be required to work overtime
- Holidays and Leave
5-day workweek (126 days off in fiscal 2019), annual paid leave, wedding/funeral leave, special incentive leave, maternity leave, infant care leave, leave when spouse/partner gives birth, parental leave, days off/leave to care for and assist family members, nursing leave, volunteering leave, bone marrow donor leave, disability leave (for hospital visits required by individuals with disabilities), etc.
- ※Access more information about holidays and leave here.
Non-managers: Allowances for overtime, night work, travel, etc.
Managers: Allowances for night work and travel
- Employee Benefits
Employee savings scheme, congratulatory or condolence payments, defined contribution pension scheme and scheme for elective contributions to a defined benefits pension plan, parental support system, tie-up with employee benefits service provider (Benefit One Inc.), etc.
- ※Access more information about employee benefits here.
- Training System
Training based on structured skills development (training for new managers, skills-based training, English language training, and a variety of other programs employing e-learning), on-the-job training, etc.
- ※Access more information about the training system here
- Duration of Contract
- Probation Period
3-month probation period
Health insurance, employee pension, employment insurance, and workers’ accident compensation insurance are provided
- Other benefits
Career development assistance programs (internal job posting, financial help for acquiring qualifications, etc.), lending of PCs and/or cell phones (in accordance with company rules), Yahoo! BB employee monitoring and usage schemes, long service awards, etc.
- ※Employment terms vary according to employee status; the details provided above are for full (regular) employees.